Schwartz Physics - a small physics engine

This is a small physics engine I am making as a hobby project. I call it Schwartz Physics (very original I know).

The engine is programmed in C++ using OpenGL for rendering. I am doing this project because I like working with physics and I want to get to know the basics of implementing a real-time physics engine.

I will try in small steps to add more complexity to the engine more. There are links below to videos demonstrating the engine. More videos to come soon. The source code is also available.

The engine now includes two hard constraints: rods and cables, which both work for particles. Rods keep two at a fixed distance from each other no longer or shorter than that. Cables keep two particles within a fixed distance meaning the particles can move free within that distance. The bridge example is demonstrating those features.

Links:

Author:
Martin Treacy-Schwartz